Do you want to lead and facilitate virtual meetings, workshops, training sessions and team conversations with more confidence? Would you like your sessions to be more strategic, valuable and purposeful in attaining desired outcomes? Become a more compelling online facilitator with next-level guidelines, processes and training techniques!
October 14th & 15th, 2020 - 9am to 2pm CST
$299 (for a Limited Time)
What You'll Learn
- How to share your expertise online in a memorable way that makes an impact to achieve intended outcomes
- Why your attendees’ learning styles matters
- How to improve learning outcomes by managing a variety of different attendee personalities
- What you can do to make training more effective and FUN
- Simple ways to improve your delivery skills NOW
- Tips and tools for defusing tensions, so having a few strong personalities in the room won’t derail you.
- How to provide a “best” experience in a virtual environment.
Master The Fundamentals
- Explore adult learning principles.
- Understand learning styles.
- Learn key virtual workshop delivery skills.
- Practice through Presentation preparation and delivery.
- All participants receive co-learner and coach/mentor feedforward.
- Mitigate Challenging Participants.
About Your Instructor
With over 20 years’ of experience in leadership, learning, and organizational development, Karen supports organizations and teams through comprehensive leadership curriculums and interventional organizational development services. Karen holds a BA in English, a Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education, and a Masters in Leadership through Royal Roads University.
Karen’s certifications in graphic facilitation, Barry Oshry’s Power and Systems, Gervase Bushe’s Clear Leadership, Human Systems Dynamics and the Myers Briggs Type Inventory allow her to deliver innovative leadership learning programs and powerful organizational interventions.
Karen has a foundational belief that we are accountable for our experience and empowered in the choices we make. Karen’s role in development is one of planner, designer, facilitator, teacher, and coach. She guides individuals and teams through a process of exploration that results in tangible and effective behavior and culture change.