IMPLEMENTING FEEDBACK PROGRAMS WITH THE EQ360
Advanced Learning for Master Practitioners
Join us for this one of a kind program and learn a proven, practical, and easy to follow process for implementing 360 Degree feedback as part of a coaching process including how to:
- Create a compelling proposal that increases your success rates.
- Produce a solid contract that outlines key responsibilities.
- Orient participants to the process to ensure maximum success
- Support effective rater identification for the best quality data.
- Address common challenges that come up in the data collection process.
- Effectively and efficiently schedule and structure debrief sessions.
- Evaluate the success of your program
Using a unique ‘case-study’ approach with a real client organization profile, you’ll work through every stage of proposing, contracting, implementing, and evaluating an EQ360 based coaching program.
Work With A Real Client Organization Profile
How It Works
- 3 Hour Online Learning Session
- Full 2-Way Video Conferencing
- Downloadable Resources
- 30 Day Follow Up Support by Email
What You'll Get
- Proposal & Contract templates you can use in your own business.
- Customizable PowerPoint template for client orientation sessions.
- Templates or Rater Identification, FAQ, and email invitations.
- Evaluation survey template.
Implementing Feedback Programs With The EQ360 – April 25th, 2019
April 25th, 9am CST to 12pm CST
Online, instructor-led, attend from anywhere.
Click HERE for more information on the other programs in our MasterClass series.
About Your Instructors
Drew Bird, author of The Leader’s Guide to Emotional Intelligence, and an EQ Master Trainer, has more than a decade of experience coaching leaders, developing programs, and creating solutions that generate results. He has designed and implemented 360 degree feedback based coaching programs with groups of all sizes from 2-250.
His broad exposure to organizations in a variety of sectors has allowed him to witness first-hand the difference that effective leaders, and effective leadership practices, can have on an organization and the people within it. He holds an MSc in Organizational Psychology, and an MA in Leadership. He is a member of the Canadian Psychological Society (CPA) and the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP).
Cathy is a talent management professional with over 16 years of strategic people process and culture evolution work. She is an EQ Master Trainer, a certified Human Capital Strategist, and holds an M.A. in Sociology, and is a Certified Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i) Coach. She is one of the most experienced EQ360 and EQ-i debriefers and coaches in North America.
Cathy works closely with leaders to identify and establish culture-shaping behaviors and systems. She creates workplaces which foster innovation, employee engagement and demonstrable business results. Her approach is consultative, asking key questions to lead productive dialogues with difficult or charged topics. Cathy frames her role as translator and facilitator, helping clients to discover and articulate the best solutions to their challenges.