Mastering Virtual Facilitation - October 7th/8th, 2020
Do you want to lead and facilitate virtual meetings, workshops, training sessions and team conversations with more confidence? Would you like your sessions to be more strategic, valuable and purposeful in attaining desired outcomes? Become a more compelling online facilitator with next-level guidelines, processes and training techniques!
in this course you will learn:
- How to share your expertise online in a memorable way that makes an impact to achieve intended outcomes
- Why your attendees’ learning styles matters
- How to improve learning outcomes by managing a variety of different attendee personalities
- What you can do to make training more effective and FUN
- Simple ways to improve your delivery skills NOW
- Tips and tools for defusing tensions, so having a few strong personalities in the room won’t derail you.
- How to provide a “best” experience in a virtual environment
You’ll also get a workbook full of templates you can apply immediately, including the DeSignMATRIX, a tool that takes the guesswork out of presentation planning and design, making it easy to run a dynamic, memorable presentation that everyone will love.
Essential Facilitation Skills Learning Objectives
- Explore adult learning principles.
- Understand learning styles.
- Learn key virtual workshop delivery skills.
- Practice through Presentation preparation and delivery.
- All participants receive co-learner and coach/mentor feedforward.
- Mitigate Challenging Participants.
**Please Note: This course may not run if a minimum enrollment level is not reached. Should this happen, full refunds will be provided to existing registrants.
0 seats remaining